Lilie Drinking Water Disinfectant
- Can be used for containers, hose and pipe systems
- Easy to dose and use
- Works on the basis of a stabilised hydrogen peroxide solution and therefore falls into the category of treatment substances for drinking water disinfection approved by the German Federal Environment Agency and follows the recommendations for dosing.
- Residue-free and biodegradable
- Protects the drinking water approved materials used
- Colourless, odourless and tasteless
- The contents of 1 litre are enough to disinfect 100 litres of drinking water with a minimum application time of 6 hours. For smaller tanks, the application time can be proportionally decreased. For larger tanks, 2 or more bottles are necessary.
- Pour Lilie Drinking Water Disinfectant into the tank.
- Fill the tank with water – pump switch "Off".
- Open all taps.
- Switch on the pump using the pump switch.
- Close the taps once water is running from all of them. The pump switches off automatically.
- Leave it for at least 6 hours.
- Empty the system and refill it with drinking water. The system can now be used again.
- 100 litres 1 bottle 6 hours
- 200 litres 1 bottle 12 hours
- 250 litres 1 bottle 15 hours
- 100 litres 2 bottles 3 hours
Approved for drinking water according to DVGW and KTW.